Local IT Association On the Move
East Central Indiana IT group announces 2015 board members and new headquarters.
The Association of Information Technology Professionals – East Central Indiana (AITP-ECI) chapter was on the move in 2014 and plans for an even busier 2015. The group partnered with Carmel-based chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMICIC) to host a quarterly leadership series at the Muncie Innovation Connector presented by the Shafer Leadership Academy and established the Innovation Connector as its official headquarters.
Earlier in the year AITP-ECI rolled out new membership options as well as launching a corporate sponsorship program. Current local sponsors are Thomas Office Solutions, Ontario Systems, eKeeper Systems, the Muncie Youth Opportunity Center, PrimeTrust Federal Credit Union, and Pinnacle IT Solutions.
Also, in 2014 the group created an internship available to student AITP members at Ball State University. The internship program has been a huge success and will be showcased at the chapter’s first 2015 meeting, Tuesday, January 13th at 12:00 PM at the BSU alumni center.
Established in 2009, AITP-ECI is led by local IT professionals volunteering their time to deliver relevant technology and leadership education to the community, research and information on current business and technology issues, and forums for networking and collaboration.
Recently the chapter help a year in review meeting and elected chapter officers and board members. AITP-ECI is proud to announce the 2015 leadership team!
- Chapter Officers:
- President – Brandon Hall, Director Of Technology Services, Thomas Office Solutions
- Vice President – Dana Baker, Senior VP Finance & Information, PrimeTrust Federal Credit Union
- Secretary – Stephen Hunter, Manager, Software Engineering, Ontario Systems
- Treasurer – Sara Humm, CEO, eKeeper Systems
- Board Members:
- Gary Kern, CIO, Mutual Bank
- Gary Thomas, President, Thomas Office Solutions
- Jeff Helm, Director of IT and Facilities, YOC
- Justin Hughes, Application Administrator, Ontario Systems
- Fred Kitchens – Associate Professor, BSU (Student Chapter Faculty Sponsor)
For more information please send a message to email@example.com or visit aitpeci.org.